Khrom MD - No Excuses Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF 50
100% mineral powder is a soft, lightweight formula providing full facial sun protection in a portable, easy-to-apply brush application. Translucent color blurs imperfections, revealing an even, healthy looking skin tone. Antioxidants and natural botanicals calm and soothe visible redness and irritations. Reapply evenly throughout the day for continuous UV protection plus mattifying oil control. Suitable for post procedure use.
- Protects against visible aging
- Evenly distributed broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Blurs imperfections and reduces shine
- Soothes visible redness & potential irritation
- Reduces oil & impurities on skin's surface
RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPESFor all skin types. Ideal for patients spending extended periods of time outdoors with sensitive and/or post procedure skin.
Remove cap and slide down the plastic sleeve. Tilt and tap the brush gently against your arm until you see the powder start flowing through the bristles. Generously and evenly apply powder 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply throughout the day for continuous UV protection and oil control. Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or any time after towel drying.DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- ZINC OXIDE 24%, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 22.5%: Broad spectrum mineral protection against UVA/UVB rays that cause skin photodamage.
- GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS: Delivers the broadest antioxidant benefits helping to reduce the potential for irritation, calm skin redness and protect against harmful free radicals.
- RESVERATROL: Effective antioxidant helps minimize the visible signs of
- aging by protecting skin against harmful free radicals.
- CAFFEINE USP: Enhances overall antioxidant activity while helping to diminish the appearance of redness and irritation.
- SAFFLOWER SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS): Non-comedogenic, natural botanical reduces dirt and oil on skin's surface while hydrating properties help prevent moisture loss
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT: soothing botanical helps to calm skin sensitivities and potential irritations.