SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
A patented anti-aging cream to refill cellular lipids and nourish dry skin.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the optimal and patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish skin and correct signs of aging. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Unique lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Shortens the adjustment period to retinoids up to 1 week while reducing dryness (see Science & Proof below)
- Paraben-, and dye-free
- Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types
How To Use
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
2% PURE CERAMIDES 1 & 3
Part of a larger family of ceramides, and proven to synergistically increase hydration and optimal barrier function
4% NATURAL CHOLESTEROL
Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of radiance and skin fullness
2% FATTY ACIDS
Aids in structural integrity of skin lipids to optimize skin’s overall lipid balance and improve skin elasticity
ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
Combination of lavender, rosemary, and peppermint oil for a cooling, nourishing feeling