ZO SKIN HEALTH PIGMENT CONTROL CRÈME 4% HQ - RX
This crème contains 4% hydroquinone and glycolic acid to correct pigmentation disorders, promote even skin tones and mitigate pigment-forming irritations.
Size: 80 ML / 2.7 Fl. Oz.
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.