ZO SKIN WRINKLE + TEXTURE REPAIR
Featuring a microemulsion delivery system, Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol that restores natural hydration, visibly improving the appearance of wrinkles and refining skin texture.
Please see below anticipated reactions and directions for use for this product.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Supports the appearance of smooth skin texture
- Improves skin function and the skin’s ability to retain hydration
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen health
- ZCORE™ complex: Helps improve the appearance of visibly sagging skin
- ZPRO®: Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply to clean, dry skin twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.